The Research Office
The Research Office at Romanian-American University offers support, information and assistance for researchers engaged in social and economic sciences, to prepare for, conduct and share their studies and results.
Research Office Services & Support
Research Funding Support
We help finding suitable funding programs and in interpreting the terms of the funding agency. We give advice and comments at writing phase of the application. We provide information and guidance related to EU funding calls.
We are directly responsible for the strategic planning, evaluation and reporting of research.
- Research Strategy & Planning
- Research Evaluation & Reporting
- Responsible Research and Ethics
- Communication of Research Results
- Update and Disseminate Research Profile
- Assign DOI and Maintain CrossRef Database
- APA Standards
- Research tutorials
Research Journals for Students
We created two open access scientific journals for graduate and undergarduate students, which we edit and publish several times a year.
- Research Focus (ISSN 2668-4675)
- Studii si Cercetari Academice (in Romanian) (ISSN 2668-599X)
Research Funding Calls
We offer information regarding open, forthcoming and ongoing calls for proposals in EU Horizon Europe programme for research and innovation and in national UEFISCDI funding agency.
We collected a large range of digital tools that are available for preparing, conducting and communicating research.
- Survey Tools
- Digital Tools for
Identifying Research Problem
Communicating Research Results